To whom it may concern
Re. Keyworker Status
The cardholder is an employee of or sub-contractor to OP Performance Limited and as such, it is necessary for them to travel to various sites and customer premises throughout the UK in accordance with the rules set out by the UK Government relating to COVID-19 protocols.
Street/Road workers, Utilities (Gas, Water & Power), and telecommunications workers are required to maintain the UK’s infrastructure and are classed as key workers critical to the Government’s COVID-19 response. The Government has identified the following key workers :
Utilities, communication and financial services
- staff needed for essential financial services provision (including but not limited to workers in banks, building societies and financial market infrastructure)
- the oil, gas, electricity and water sectors (including sewerage)
- information technology and data infrastructure sector and primary industry supplies to continue during the coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- key staff working in the civil nuclear, chemicals, telecommunications (including but not limited to network operations, field engineering, call centre staff, IT and data infrastructure, 999 and 111 critical services)
- postal services and delivery
- payments providers
- waste disposal sectors
Please accept this letter as confirmation that the cardholder is a key worker for the purposes of the support available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have any questions about this person’s status please contact us using the following contact details.
OP Performance Limited
Tel: 01706 821 224